Friday, November 5, 2010

And say that you want me....

I watch snow by my window sill. Its a 'still' night
memories drop one over other, all white.
it makes me weak. dry eyes swell
alone - I'm not well
my soul's tired. just hold me close n tight
touch me; be no longer out of sight
I am not okay. You guess it right,
I pretend otherwise..
as we laugh together, fears subside
its gonna be alright.
tell me so. and that you are making way
let it happen. then make it stay
don't hold back
it wont lack.
the story begins from here, you n me
when you look into my eyes - and say you want me...

1 comment:

  1. You've got a nice blog... I loved readin 'Ways of a woman...' it was funny and awesome. Couldn't help smiling and admiring the honesty, though unsureness of the post. Lovely

    :-)
    Aby

    ReplyDelete