Saturday, September 22, 2012

on my mind

You’re on my mind…all the time
its evening…& your car stops outside kitchen window
before I open that oakwood door
your lips on mine say ‘baby i missed you so’
not in real.…i find
its just you on my mind
you know not – my heart beats in hope
we’ll be together soon…with you i’ll see that midnight moon
tell me it’ll last forever
when you’re angry, will you let me go?
just like that?
or hold my hand, until i breathe my last
i see a cozy home with you,
noisy babies too
you walking back from work to our little nest
to many hugs …so do you feel well-loved?
would you cherish these moments in time
or make tangible your only chase?
i feel so yours from so far.. do you ?
or are these games & i’ll loose
do you think of me when i leave you alone
then miss me when radio plays your favourite song
do you question when things go wrong
would u give up all else to make it right –
when we fight
share fears and failures, harsh cold nights
will you keep me warm in love; hold me close
take me with you …into the blue
for everything else and love
tell me you will make it true
coz every morning i wake up to find
you in my eyes, you on my mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment