Friday, June 25, 2010

Rains....take me away, a secret place..a sweet escape

 Rain Pictures, Images and Photos
The weather outside has set my mood. For love and romance. While I still wait for the one to share it with, my soul breaks into bits for moments like these. When music is sound of raindrops hitting surfaces, rough & smooth, without discrimination. When trees display green like someone splashed it on, and when chirping birds are what best mornings made of. And I thought this is the best time to talk about things no one, just no one knows about me...Some of it is weird, some of it funny, and maybe a little of it even lovable? But hey, its what makes 'ME'... So would you like to know me as I know myself..Then read on.
1. Music is my food for soul. More so while driving. I often break into a jig (yes) without realizing the world around. When I find people looking at me, that's when I stop. But its my car, so its okay. Right?
2. I can't move my lips while applying lipsticks..you know like left-right-left-right. I just move the lipstick. I'm sure women would know what I'm talking about.
3. While I'm sitting completely idle, I usually look at my hands and feet. Let's call it self-admiration.
4. When in shower, with soap foam on my face and eyes, I always fear I would see a lizard when I open my eyes. It used to be a crocodile when I was a little girl.
5. I spend 'me' time either singing to myself or moon/star gazing and thinking
6. The first thing I do, after my guests leave home, is to set the cushions, couches right. I hate un-orderliness.
7. I am a list-o-holic. I list almost everything. Shopping, banking, pending jobs, bills, statements, and sometimes even questions I might want to pose to someone. Guess, its just being an efficient time manager. I never ever skip my due-dates.
8. While lying down, I tangle up my toes in one another. When bored, I try to walk on my toes in a straight line, in a cat-like fashion.
9. While doing up rooms, I often tend to walk in like an outsider to discover which place would draw attention. 
10. There's a certain way my clothes, cosmetics & perfumes line up my almirah. I can pick up the right stuff even when its pitch dark.
11. I have a penchant for collecting perfume bottles. I never throw them away. 
12. The smell of incense sticks & wet mud are most lovable. I sometimes light incense & close the room so when I enter back, just a faint zing remains.
13. I can NOT sleep with jewelry on.
14. I can not walk barefoot. Hate to get my feet dirty even if the floor is sparkling clean.
15. I always fantasize to marry only when the guy goes down on his knees, either on a beach or in a public place full of people. I hope that happens without my telling him.
16. I love being scolded at times, by close ones (strictly). Sometimes, I purposely do/say things that irk them, to let them enjoy the control. It gives me a sense of love & belonging. Beautiful.
     ..and there's a lot more...(shall I continue this...??)

No comments:

Post a Comment