Tuesday, January 15, 2013

that moment

that moment when you whispered a stranger’s hello as we first met
that moment when our eyes met before you looked away
that moment when you laughed on my random nothings
that moment when you called me midnight to talk riot
that moment when you told me over again ‘we are so similar’
that moment when you murmured you miss me
that moment when you looked through my soul
it felt something like love

that moment when you went without a goodbye
that moment when you turned silent on my silliness
that moment when you never asked me how am i
that moment when nothing in me looked true
that moment when you walked over all that I was
that moment when you hung up with a thud
it hurt something like love

that moment when no moment was as beauftiful on a sunny day
i knew...it could only be love
that moment when i hurt you foolishly...i am sorry
i heard love is when you set it free
homecoming is love forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment