Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moods of my paper heart


If I could, I would...run away to a lonely beach. No one to watch, just me & a blue sky above.
If I could, I would...lie free on soft wet sand in my favorite dress. Untie my hair, stretch my arms, close my eyes.
If I could, I would...hear the sound of sea waves clapping to lonely shore. Feel its cool sprinkle on my thirsty skin.
If I could, I would...walk, carefree, along blue crystal sea. Match my steps with scented breeze.
If I could, I would...write a name with my fingers. Watch the tide dance over, take it along.
If I could, I would...buy some wings & fly high. Like I had nothing to loose.
If I could, I would...travel back in time. Gift wrap moments I left behind.
If I could, I would...lie next to you, hide my face in loving embrace. Thank heavens, take a deep sigh.
If I could, I would...let a child run his gentle hands through my hair. Forget all my despair.
If I could, I would...pour all my life in a wine glass. Gulp it down, and just die...

No comments:

Post a Comment