Thursday, March 18, 2010

You shouldn't change...sometimes

Do you wish you had never heard my name. Never came across my face.
Its haunting your moments now.
And do you wish you never picked up that phone, heard my voice.
You wouldn't have felt so lonesome tonight.
Do you wish we had never spoken, shared that sweet tickling vibe.
You wouldn't be feeling like you left something special behind.
And do you wish you hadn't heard my laughter on your silly nothings.
Your evenings wouldn't be so silent and quiet.
Do you wish you hadn't imagined a life together.
Your dreams wouldn't be looking so painfully down.
And do you wish you hadn't been so casual in love.
You would have had the best by your side.
Do you wish you hadn't let it all go like that.
You wouldn't be looking like a pack of lies.
And do you wish you had not left it to chance.
You would have had your soul feel light.
Do you wish you acted like my hero.
You wouldn't have to put on a sad disguise.
And do you wish you made your own rules to live.
You wouldn't have taken me by a bad surprise.
Do you wish you were true to yourself.
You wouldn't be calling the present a compromise.
And do you wish you hadn't changed your words like this.
You wouldn't be feeling so cruel inside.
Do you wish you treasured me for all I was than wanting more.
You wouldn't have had me writing these lines.
And that's the reason honey, I told, why you shouldn't change in life, just sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment