Friday, April 30, 2010

Love voodoo

Your pictures peep from my inbox
your numbers in my phone, stay
must delete 'em all - a promise broken everyday
my lazy heart thumps - as you show 'online'
well, yes. i hit on your name many-a-times
its me....that 'stranger' who added you
enough hints. now, you've a clue......?
scared, I am. I confess. you call, I don't pick
mere thought pricks
I said, its over. I said, I'm done                                                      
yet, you haunt each night. I sleep in abandon.
& if you're moving on, I wont cry
terrible. not enough of a good try
why do I fool myself? why do I hold on
desire you around. probably you're gone?
muster! cut fantasy strings binding us tight
why struggle this dilemma, n fight
i brace. i wait...if love comes
need puzzles undone....
un-do. someone??
when you call today & i dont pick
presume i'm wondering thick
would you say you miss me, much as i do?
luring imaginations stalking my car, i tell you
D.a.m.n.!.....damn this love voodoo......!!




No comments:

Post a Comment