Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Claim on Fool's Day Tiara....

  • I'll trust all your concoctions and never question.
  • I'm prone to heartaches coz I'm convinced you're looking for genuine thing (when all you want is a 'nice time').
  • I'll give you a 2nd, 3rd, 4th..nth chance to set it right (even when I'm sure you're back to mess).
  • I get up only to trip. And expect 'courage' when you never heard this Hebrew word.
  • Disguise as my sweet innocent confidante, I'll tell you all. (Yes, ALL)
  • I'll miss my last bus thinking you'd be on way to find me. And walk the road alone.
  • My Labels: If I'm flexible, I'm weak. If not, I'm arrogant/high-headed/snobbish..
  • I'll plunge into waters when I don't know how to swim. Not just that, I'd hope to make it against violent tides.
  • My Options: Bruises now or wounds later. I choose the latter. 
  • I (unsuccessfully) promise myself to 'Master Diplomacy'. (Experts say I cant apply for its prep-school course).
  • I walk into perfect situations (hypothetically) without looking for exits. (I'm always sure I wouldn't need it this time).
  • If I try until I die, I'd never win 'Plot-Plan-Scheme'. Well, I never understood CHESS. (So what? I AM still SMART).
  • I'd love to sing what you mean to me. My head doesn't have quality antennas. (I lost my ego to a lady named 'Dumbness' long time back).
  • You'd become my everything, until I graduate to nothing. You'd never work it out. I'd try until you vanish.
  • I'd work sincerely hard & never fight for accolades. (Yes, true. I'm stuck mid-level for very long.
  • I'd refer jobs for people & listen to answering machines when I'm laid off.
  • I wont crib of my bank account but you'd still envy my queen-like loneliness.
  • I'd put simple joys over luxury & never be impressed by what you have. Its WHO YOU ARE. (Yes, my doc said its a manufacturing defect and irrepairable).
  • I'd let you find faults with me when more of yours are seen & gladly taken. (Yes, you wont have a clue).
  • I'd act stupid to make you feel in better control of me. (Afterall, its the question of your smile)
  • Tell me you love me. I'll jump-off the damn cliff, break my bones, & believe your helplessness on not being there to hold. Instead, I'll be sorry for not timing it well !!
Your sins are many. MINE only two.....EVERYTHING I SAY AND EVERYTHING I DO.


Fool Pictures, Images and Photos

PS: AS YOU DONT 'VE A BIGGER FOOL TO RECOMMEND, OVATION TIME???

No comments:

Post a Comment